Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ah...You drift into my dreams,
as if you had the right...
And you showed me how you broke me
doing all the little things I really like..."
-Leonard Cohen

Oh Leonard...That's how it happens to me, that I get sidetracked and spend my energy focused on love. It is afterall the most intoxicating force out there. Especially when it is new, or established, or broken. Tripping and falling in front of me, it is always there in some form. A passionate memory, a stab of wanting and wondering, stories of how it has shaped me, and songs....so many songs that taunt, torture and marinate my eternal optimism that all of this hurt, disappoinment, walking away, and letting go has not been in vain. It has been because I believe in soul mates..and all that jazz. still. just not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment